Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Just Can't Believe It.

Maybe I should call these the frustrating days of summer. We planted a new tree out front because a truck hit and killed one of our two trees. So I wanted to put some plantings under each of them. Guacamole Hostas and Heucheras (coral bell) with purple on one side of the leaves and green on the other. The plants are compliment to one another.

The Heucheras are little limp but they will perk up. I was very satisfied with how it all looked until I woke up this morning. I guess deer prefer Guacamole Hostas over traditional hostas because until last night I never had an issue. 


 The good news is she got full after 4.5 hostas, I planted 6.

4 comments:

  1. You did a good job planting that tree. looks very clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post and very interesting stuff you got here!Great job keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true. As an author and business man, I can relate to how you said "I guess deer prefer Guacamole Hostas over traditional hostas because until last night I never had an issue". I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete