Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Love for Armoires

 
I love antiques and even more so an antique armoire! When I found this armoire I was so excited but my the majority of my family doesn't share my love for antiques so I have decided to enjoy it for a short while and pass it on. More pictures of this beauty can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/4yxjq5q

Here are some uses for these beautiful pieces of furniture.

Below is a nice example of an armoire made into a bar. 
Courtesy of ladolfina blog





This next piece of furniture has been repurposed into a pantry by Martha Stewart.


I love this next one! Make a kitchen pantry!

And lastly, don't forget the baby's room!

If you have your own armoire that you have repurposed I would love to see your pictures and post them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This is a fantastic idea!!!!! Just love it!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful suggestions! Carol

    ReplyDelete